The DuMdUm World

A World Where Passion Rules Reason,
And Reason is the only soverign.

About.Me

-YC Lee
-25/07/1983
-Poker Player
-Bainin
-Hikkikomori


FRIENDS

Audrey + Margaret + Irene + Katherine +

LINKS

NewbieHoldem + UltimateBet +

PREVIOUS POSTS

Weekly meeting today.Nothing much in the meeting. ...
Forgot to update again.Well, yesterday was our age...
Came back on sunday, but i've been too busy to upd...
Maybe my last update before i fly off to Australia...
Havent updated the past few days. Well, nothing m...
Forgot to update last nite so here's the update!We...
Well, there's one thing that I dun like with regar...
Yes i update my blog very unfrequently. If there'...
It's been forever since i last updated. Well guys...
Life is such so fragile. So easily extinguished.B...

ARCHIVES

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009

Monday, July 21, 2008

Haven blog for a few days already. Today as usual, went to meet esther and friends for pool. But today I was sick. I've been sick since saturday lurh. Havent had a good nite sleep yesterday either. Running nose become block nose. Very cham. Anyway, today quite zhun. Much more accurate than normal. Today got form.

Anyway, today Amantha joined us, but halfway thru the game, her bf emo and left. Then Esther said the guy very attitude. Cannot like that leave the girl all alone. Then she asked me, would I also like that treat my gf or not.

That got me thinking. I did that before too. But different scenario. My scenario was when the girl brought another guy along when we went out. Different. Even my friends also can tell that something is wrong. She never give me face, of course I also don't give face. So is different.

But I guess I won't feel jealous over simple stuff like Amantha's boyfriend. But I always feel uneasy about a lot of things. Like when Esther told me that a customer is trying to date Yiling, and I know that she and her classmates got go out with some of the customers. I don't feel easy. I know less of the picture than I should. But its not like we are attached or anything. I don't have the right to probe and ask. All I can do is have the uneasiness inside.

Anyway, Friday's my birthday! Most of the people can't make it on friday, and Saturday's martin's wedding. I guess I'll celebrate with Esther and all on the following Monday since we always go for pool anyway.

I think i might ask Audrey if she wants to go out on friday since I've got no plans. I don't know if I should, and I don't know if I'll regret it.

(0) So Waddaya Think! 10:50:00 AM